The idea of the Golfinhos da Baixada came up to supply a need, a lack of sports activities to occupy children and young people in the Baixada Fluminense region. In 2011 with the Baixada Games, the social project Golfinhos da Baixada was born, a team of 10 children and young people representing the Queimados swimming team.
Social impact indicators
- Regular swimming practice
- Health & quality of life
- Weight / height / BMI measurement
- Blood pressure and blood glucose
- Perception of eating habits
- Social integration of young people and their families
- Perception of children leaving the streets
- Participation in community events in the region
- Personal growth through the development of socioemotional skills
- Better self-esteem
- Consciousness, etc.
- Make swimming practice accessible to children and young people of the Baixada Fluminense.
- Promote social transformation through swimming.
- To be a reference in the promotion of swimming and social leadership.
- Fair play